Friday, March 4, 2011

Obsession

So everyone who knows me, knows that I have become obsessed with nail polish. (and no this isn't really about crafting, but i haven't had much time to do crafting so this is what I got). I love being able to change out the colors once a week and love trying out new pattens. I have done leopard, zebra, and pretty much every color you can think of. BUT i am totally obsessed with the new crackle finish finger nail polish. I just got some of the OPI black Shatter and am in love. I can't wait to use it with so many bright colors for summer.

   For my first attempt I used OPI Teenage Dream under the black shatter. I am a big Katy Perry Fan and was so excited about her collection  with OPI. I couldn't find it anywhere though. So my husband casually announces they have some at his work and he got me some. YAY.
   So here are the results. It's really hard to capture how shiny Teenage Dream is and how awesome the two look together. Oh well here you go. And for the record I realize I sound like a 16 year old blathering on about nail polish but I love it . :)





  Don't mind the mess i made on my skin. I find that always comes off in the shower. Love love love this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment